ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Our private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. We have unmatched experience, providing our services to onshore and marine energy, property and urban regeneration, transport and infrastructure and corporate clients.
We have a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment with an emphasis on continuing professional development and career progression.
We’re offering a unique opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual with Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) due diligence experience to join our team in London/Edinburgh (with the possibility of working in our other offices). The role would be to help lead and grow the service line as well as deliver and managed ESG related projects. This is the ideal position for someone who is ambitious, client focused and with working knowledge of UK and International markets. Ideally the right candidate will have experience of working across a range of sectors including private equity, corporates, donor funding institutions and has experience of delivering to high standards and challenging deadlines.
This is a senior role with the expectation of significant contribution to business growth through the establishment of strong client relationships and working with the ITPE’s senior leadership team to deliver the company strategy.
We will provide:
• A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Staff support, mentoring and training
• Flexible and autonomous working
• Pension scheme, share option scheme and private medical insurance
The successful candidate will help ITPE to deliver and depending on experience manage projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused environmental consultancy services within budget and to deadline.
The successful candidate would ideally be based at our London/Edinburgh office although other locations may be considered (Bristol/Glasgow/Aberdeen). The majority of the work is anticipated to be in the UK however given the nature of the post there will be a requirement/opportunity to travel as necessary, within the UK and internationally.
- An appropriate degree qualification
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good understanding of implementing the international standards e.g. Equator Principles, IFC PS, Green Bond Principles.
- Have proven project management capability as well as team management and mentoring skills.
- Be able to manage own workload, be proactive in managing projects and be able to delegate to and provide support to the ESG DD team.
- Evidence of effective relationships with a number of important clients, offering advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially-focussed and professional manner.
- Be personable and a team player.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
Applications (your CV and a covering letter) must be emailed to: email@example.com