ITPEnergised is looking for a graduate to join our growing EIA team in Edinburgh or Glasgow. As an energy and environmental consultancy the EIA team support a range of clients in the development of projects from renewable energy, to houses and schools, to infrastructure. We undertake environmental feasibility studies, undertake EIA Screening and Scoping, undertake environmental studies, and produce EIA Reports for our clients. We assist in the submission of planning applications, discharge of conditions and provide advice and Environmental Clerk of Works support during construction.
As part of our team you will be given the opportunity to work on key projects from the start, learn to author reports, undertake consultation with key consultees, manage project finances, and work closely with clients to accomplish their aims. As part of ITPEnergised you will have an opportunity to develop your career within environmental consultancy working in interesting and exciting projects whilst being provided with effective mentoring and training and support on your professional development.
We offer the opportunity to join our graduate scheme, a competitive salary as well as benefits in the form of pension contributions and private health care.
The candidate would have the following:
- relevant first or second degree;
- willingness to learn and take on responsibility;
- good communication and reporting skills;
- good working knowledge of all Microsoft programmes;
- ArcGIS experience preferable;
- be personable and a team player with good initiative;
- full clean UK driving licence; and
- fluent in English, with a second language beneficial.
All applicants should send a copy of their CV and a covering letter to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org