We hope you will join ITPEnergised (ITPE). We want you and the business to be successful and for ITPEnergised to be a stimulating and fun place to work.
As a small but growing business, we expect our team to be flexible and adaptable to a variety of roles, clients and project types, with an emphasis on embracing our core values:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
Background to the role
ITPEnergised (the brand name of Energised Environments Limited) is a client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to a range of sectors, including urban development and infrastructure, energy generation, manufacturing and oil & gas. As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our Environmental Planning team with experienced professionals, particularly focusing on the offshore/ marine environment.
Working with our existing team of environmental planning and EIA experts, you will support, manage and deliver committed projects and contribute to the development of ITPE’s related offering. This is a great opportunity to support the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
We are interested in candidates across a number of disciplines and service lines. Your background may be in EIA project management or an associated technical discipline such as ecology (marine or terrestrial), acoustics, air quality, etc. However, we are primarily interested in candidates who offer expertise in the following areas:
- Offshore wind environmental assessment, project management and/or marine permitting.
- A thorough understanding of the offshore wind sector in the UK.
- EIA project management for onshore renewables, property/urban regeneration, coastal and marine projects, and/or other sectors.
We are looking for people to join our team at senior or principal consultant level although we will consider more senior positions. Depending on your experience and skill-set, your roles and areas of focus within the team would entail:
- Supporting or leading EIA and environmental planning projects, as EIA Project Manager/ Project Director or as a contributor to the EIA team: authoring and/or reviewing chapters; team and client meetings, briefings and communications; regulatory consultation; technical research and reporting.
- Preparation of Marine Licence applications and management of associated environmental assessments for offshore renewables projects.
- Preparation of scopes of work and costs for input to fee proposals.
- As the business requires, assist in delivery of other related environmental assessments, commensurate with experience and technical understanding.
- Contribution to business development, including initiating and participating in client meetings, networking events, conferences and seminars.
- Mentoring responsibilities for junior staff on a project level or in wider context.
- Line management responsibility for staff as appropriate.
While we are all currently working from home due to the Covid-19 restrictions, you would nominally be based in one of our offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Bristol or London. We offer flexible working options to suit domestic arrangements. Your role will ordinarily require occasional travel to our other office locations, clients’ offices and sites. This may include international travel.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: Negotiable depending on capability and experience.
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary.
- Private medical cover.
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by Monday 1st March 2021. Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.