Location negotiable – Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Bristol
ITPEnergised is a leading technology, energy and environmental consultancy with a passionate and dedicated workforce. Founded in 2013, we have undergone significant growth following the acquisition of ITPE Limited (formerly known as IT Power Consulting Limited) and Xero Energy Limited.
Our expert teams provide services to our key sectors including Onshore and Offshore Renewables, Oil & Gas, Industrial Manufacturing and Property & Urban Regeneration. Working across the asset life cycle, we lead group projects in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Africa; and work with affiliated ITP Group companies in India and SE Asia.
As a small but growing business, we encourage and support our teams to be flexible and adaptable to a variety of roles, clients and project types. Our core values are at the heart of what we do, and we are keen to hear from prospective candidates who are:
- entrepreneurial & innovative
- client focused, with a desire for developing long-term relationships
- excited to be part of a people business
- technically excellent in their field of expertise, with a focus on adding value; and
- looking for a fun place to work
ITPEnergised are looking for a graduate (or early career) consultant for an exciting role in offshore wind and onshore renewable energy. We are looking for a high-quality individual to join our Technology Team. The role is based at either our Glasgow, Bristol or Edinburgh offices, and we are happy to discuss which office would be the best fit for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and experience within a friendly and supportive team; helping clients to reduce grid related risks and costs for renewable energy and low carbon projects.
As part of ITPEnergised team, you will:
- provide expert analysis and advice relating to transmission and distribution including electrical design, commercial risk/opportunity and regulatory issues;
- explore opportunities to develop both your technical and soft skills through training and on-the-job learning;
- have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different disciplines; and
- network with, and learn from, experts and influencers from across the industry.
ITPEnergised has developed a Graduate Development Programme, which has been designed to provide you with the foundations for successful personal and professional development. This two-year programme is available to all graduates, and participation is encouraged.
You will be provided with a host of development opportunities, which include spending time working with other ITPEnergised teams located across the UK. There is considerable scope for you to develop your skills, contribute to the smooth running of the company and the Technology team and establish your own specialisms.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for a new team member that can make an immediate impact. To succeed in the role, you will:
- be inspired by the worldwide energy transition, away from fossil fuels;
- hold a relevant engineering degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering (MEng preferred) although we will be willing to consider Mechanical or Civil engineering degrees;
- be a ‘people person’ with excellent communication skills;
- have a genuine interest in grid systems and electrical engineering;
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English, attention to detail, and demonstrable Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel);
- be familiar with engineering software – coding skills would be an advantage.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution (salary sacrifice).
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays
- One professional membership.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by 17:30 on Tuesday 14th July 2020. Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.