ITPEnergised are seeking a motivated and qualified Air Quality Consultant to join its growing Air Quality and Noise team. The Consultant will be based in our Edinburgh office (working in our Glasgow office can be accommodated after integration) and will join our five-person team to assist in resourcing our increasing workload of air quality projects. The role will entail a mix of office and field-based work as necessary, and may occasionally require travel across the UK and beyond.
The role will entail the management and delivery of tasks on air quality assessment projects or the management of projects, where scale and experience is appropriate. The appointed Consultant will be supported by experienced Consultants in the team. Training will be provided on-the-job, and, as necessary, external training to develop skills and experience. The job may also entail assisting in project delivery for other parts of the wider consultancy team as business needs dictate, particularly environmental noise.
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes as a minimum:
- Minimum Honours degree in environmental science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Approximately 2-6 years’ experience, ideally in environmental consultancy, or other relevant role;
- Relevant project experience in air quality assessments;
- Experience of air dispersion modelling software, e.g. ADMS, Aermod;
- Advanced capabilities in use of Microsoft Office suite of software and GIS systems;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrable experience in managing project tasks and delivery;
- Understanding of the Environmental Impact Assessment process;
- Willingness to undertake on-the-job and external training as necessary to develop in role; and
- UK Driver’s Licence.
The candidate should be a member of, or working toward, membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management.
Please email your application to email@example.com