Marketing and Admin Support, Edinburgh.
ITPEnergised is a client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to the renewables, utility, property, infrastructure and blue-chip corporate markets. As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our growing team with an experienced office administrator (16 hours per week), who can offer support to the business, based in our Edinburgh office. The role involves a number of varied areas, including marketing & social media content, event organising and general office admin.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
Marketing and Communications (internal and external)
- Organising external Client and internal events.
- Publishing marketing materials & promotion materials
- Supporting the consultancy team with bid development and reporting
- Liaising with external suppliers, such as graphic designer & printers as appropriate.
Website & Social Media
- Content management.
- Assisting with future website developments, including image selection and liaising with web developer.
- Managing the Company’s Social media accounts
- Managing office supplies and contracts
Supporting reception facilities for clients
Supporting the Directors with travel and accommodation
- Attention to detail
- Work autonomously
- Logical and efficient work ethic
- A good level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.);
- Previous Marketing experience essential
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with Admin Edinburgh in the subject box.
No agencies please.