ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services. We operate in a range of sectors including Onshore and Offshore Renewables, Industry and Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, and Property Development.
We have a first class in-house team, supported by a network of the best technical sub-consultants we know, based on our experience. This allows us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly, supportive and sociable environment.
We are seeking noise consultants of graduate/junior level up to senior/principal level to join our growing team across the UK. Location would be dependent on role and experience, however could be based across our bases in Aberdeen Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Leeds or London. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in noise assessment of:
- industrial installations;
- road and rail traffic;
- construction; and
- wind farms.
Additional experience in building acoustics, vibration and underwater acoustics would also be desirable.
The candidate will be should be able to demonstrate the following, subject to experience:
- Competency in undertaking on-site noise surveys;
- Proficient in use of noise modelling software (preferably CadnaA);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong project and client management skills;
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse datasets and undertake calculations;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications and (ideally) GIS tools, with experience of developing proficiency in new software packages;
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience;
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- Interesting and exciting projects to develop your technical and project delivery skills;
- Effective mentoring and training;
- Flexible and autonomous working; and
- Support on professional development.
To express your interest, please send applications and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Simon Waddell