ITPEnergised were commissioned to undertake an environmental due diligence assessment of 2 Moorgate, Founders Court, London. 2 Moorgate has not been traded for sale for over 150 years and ITPEnergised formed part of the Due Diligence team to advise the potential purchaser of the property.
ITPEnergised produced a Desk Study Environmental Assessment Report for the property.
The assessment comprised:
- A site visit;
- Review of historical mapping and publicly available online planning records;
- Review of regulatory data;
- Consultation with relevant regulatory bodies;
- Review of published geological mapping;
- Review of previous site investigation reports;
- Review of the Health Protection Agency, Coal Authority, Environment Agency and British Geological Survey information, and
- Review of publicly available data on environmental protected/designated sites.
The aim of the assessment was to establish the potential for any geo-environmental issues which may arise as liabilities for the site owner including ground contamination, as well as geology and ground conditions, invasive species, mineral instability, and associated issues such as flood risk and environmental protections/designations.
- October 2016
- Part of a wider project team led by Cushman & Wakefield Building Consultancy