ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Our private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. We have unmatched experience, providing our services to onshore and marine energy, property and urban regeneration, transport and infrastructure and corporate clients.
We have a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment with an emphasis on continuing professional development and career progression.
We’re offering a unique opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated acoustics consultant to join our team in London or Bristol, with a view to developing and leading our acoustics capability in the south of England. This is the ideal position for someone who is ambitious, client focused and with strong leadership skills.
We will provide:
• A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays
• Staff support, mentoring and training
• Flexible and autonomous working
• Leadership opportunity
• Pension scheme, share option scheme and private medical insurance
The successful candidate will help ITPE to manage and successfully deliver projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused acoustics consultancy services within budget and to deadline. The role will include the management of staff, client and stakeholder communication, noise impact assessment and advice, input to EIA and project development, networking and business development.
The successful candidate would ideally be based at our London or Bristol office although other locations may be considered. The majority of the work is anticipated to be in the UK; given the nature of the post there will be a requirement/opportunity to travel as necessary, within the UK and internationally.
• An appropriate degree qualification
• Membership of the Institute of Acoustics
• A minimum of ten years employment in environmental acoustics consultancy or other relevant work
• Excellent report writing skills including noise impact assessments and EIA chapters.
• Minimum of five years’ experience of reviewing other people’s work.
• In-depth knowledge of the application of UK and other relevant noise legislation and best practice.
• Have proven project management capability as well as team management and mentoring skills.
• Evidence of effective relationships with a number of important clients, offering advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially-focussed and professional manner.
• Be able to manage own workload, be proactive in managing projects and be able to delegate to and provide support to the acoustics team.
• Be personable and a team player.
• Have a full UK driving licence.
Applications (your CV and a covering letter) must be emailed to: email@example.com