Senior Consultant – Asset Management & Technical Due Diligence, Edinburgh.
ITPEnergised is a client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to the renewables, utility, property, infrastructure and blue-chip corporate markets. As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our growing team with an experienced professional to support and develop our renewables asset management activity, technical due diligence, and related services in Edinburgh.
Working with our Head of Asset Management & Technical Due Diligence, you will support the delivery of our Asset Management services to our growing portfolio of wind farm projects and contribute the technical due diligence services. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
- Providing Asset Management services for renewable energy developments, with a strong focus on our wind turbine assets, but also support on other technologies, as appropriate;
- Assisting with developing business with asset owners and co-professionals that will provide new opportunities for the business to grow the asset management portfolio; and
- Support the delivery of technical advisory services on due diligence projects. This will cover both operational and pre-construction assets.
Specifically, your knowledge and experience will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- SCADA monitoring systems for different technologies;
- Data analysis for monthly reporting;
- Knowledge of different wind turbine systems from small to MW sized turbines, and experience of site inspections;
- Knowledge of system design and associated market leading software packages;
- Overview and support of the management of all invoicing and revenue for contracted assets
- Knowledge of the planning system;
- Experience of liaising with PPA providers, insurers and all potential stakeholders; and
- HSE procedures and standards.
- A knowledge and understanding of wind turbines and the associated site infrastructure;
- Experience of working on either operational or development projects for renewable energy infrastructure;
- A successful track record of business development and/or client relationship management;
- Strong proposal and bid document preparation skills;
- Ability to mentor junior technical staff; and
- Understanding of the regulatory environment for renewable energy system accreditation.
Professional & Personal Skills
Candidates are encouraged to apply if they have the following skills:
- Broad skills in the Sustainability field, applicable to the types of project listed above;
- Experience and strong technical capability gained within a professional consultancy, ideally with a focus on wind energy, design and asset management;
- Track record in client relationship management;
- Effective writing skills;
- A good level of computer literacy (Word, Excel etc.);
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a challenging workload;
- Project management skills including the ability to monitor expenditure and achieve profit targets;
- Business development skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, produce winning bids and undertake marketing activities;
- Previous consultancy or industry based related experience;
- Strength in project and time management;
- Team working; and
- A commercial and practical understanding of business.
- Degree in renewable energy engineering or related field, preferably at Masters level
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
All applicants should send a copy of their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org -please write ‘Senior Consultant – Asset Management & TDD’ in the subject box.
No agencies please.