Senior Consultants- Environmental Impact Assessment
ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Our private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. We have unmatched experience, providing our services to onshore and offshore energy, property & infrastructure, oil & gas, transport and corporate clients.
We have a first-class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment.
Due to our expanding client portfolio, we’re offering a unique opportunity for experienced and motivated EIA consultants to join our team. The positions are ideal for individuals looking to progress their career to the next level, working on interesting and stimulating EIA projects. We will provide:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience;
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- Interesting and exciting projects to develop your technical and project delivery skills;
- Effective mentoring and training;
- Flexible and autonomous working; and
- Support on professional development.
The successful candidates will help ITPE to deliver EIA projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused consultancy services. The role will include coordination of all aspects of EIA, including working closely with internal and external technical assessors, client and stakeholder communication, as well as writing and editing the EIA Report.
Candidates would be considered who could be based in either our Glasgow or Edinburgh offices, although may be required, on occasion, to visit other offices and to travel within the UK and Internationally on occasion. We’re keen to hear from candidates with experience in the offshore wind sector, but this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant first or second degree;
- Good knowledge of EIA legislation and UK planning policy;
- Demonstrable experience managing EIAs;
- Good report writing and communication skills;
- Be personable and a team player with a solution orientated mind-set;
- Have a full clean UK driving licence; and
- Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) although not essential.
This vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level, working within a supportive and fun team environment. Applications (your CV and a covering letter) can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Paul Darnbrough.