Location negotiable – London (preferred but not essential), Bristol, Edinburgh or Glasgow, Closing Date Friday 4th December 2020
Outline Role Description
We hope you will consider joining ITPEnergised. We want you and the business to be successful and for ITPEnergised to be a stimulating and fun place to work.
As a small but growing business, we expect our team to be flexible and adaptable to a variety of roles, clients and project types, with an emphasis on embracing our core values;
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
Background to the role
ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to the renewables, utility, property, infrastructure and blue-chip corporate markets. As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our growing team with an experienced solar professional to support our renewables asset management activity, technical due diligence and related services in Edinburgh.
Reporting to Anne Stevenson, Associate, you will support the delivery of our Asset Management services to our growing portfolio of solar projects and contribute the technical due diligence services. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
- Providing Asset Management services for renewable energy developments, with a strong focus on our solar PV assets, but also support on other technologies, as appropriate;
- Assisting with developing business with asset owners and co-professionals that will provide new opportunities for the business to grow the asset management portfolio; and
- Support the delivery of technical advisory services on due diligence projects. This will cover both operational and pre-construction assets.
Specifically, your knowledge and experience will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- SCADA monitoring systems for different technologies;
- Data analysis for monthly reporting;
- Knowledge of different solar systems, associated equipment, and experience of site inspections;
- Knowledge of system design and associated market leading software packages;
- Overview and support of the management of all invoicing and revenue for contracted assets
- Knowledge of the planning system;
- Experience of liaising with PPA providers, insurers and all potential stakeholders; and
- HSE procedures and standards.
You will be willing to travel with the UK and overseas as required from time to time to deliver the above areas of focus.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: £DOE
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution (salary sacrifice).
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays
- One professional membership.
- Notice period: 3 months on either side
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary.
- Private Medical Insurance
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by Friday 4th December 2020. Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.