ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Our private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. We have unmatched experience, providing our services to onshore and marine energy, property and urban regeneration, transport and infrastructure and corporate clients.
We’re offering a unique opportunity for an experienced and motivated EIA practitioner to join our team. This is the ideal position for someone who is looking to progress their career to the next level through effective leadership of EIA projects.
We will provide:
• A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience;
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
• Interesting and exciting projects to develop your technical and project delivery skills;
• Effective mentoring and training;
• Flexible and autonomous working; and
• Support on professional development.
We have a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will help ITPE to deliver EIA projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused consultancy services. The role will include coordination of all aspects of EIA, including working closely with internal and external technical assessors, client and stakeholder communication, as well as writing and editing the EIA Report.
The successful candidate would be based mainly at our Glasgow office, although may be required on occasion to visit other offices. The majority of the work is anticipated to be in Scotland although given the nature of the post there will be a requirement/opportunity to travel as necessary, including internationally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant first or second degree;
- Demonstrable experience managing EIAs within a consultancy environment;
- Good knowledge of UK planning policy;
- Good report writing and communication skills;
- Be personable and a team player with a solution orientated mind-set;
- Have a full clean UK driving licence; and
- Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. IEMA/ RTPI) although not essential.
This vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level, working within a supportive and fun team environment. Applications (your CV and a covering letter) must be received by 31st August 2018 and emailed to: email@example.com No agencies please.