ITPEnergised (ITPE) is a world-leading consultancy offering energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services.
Our private and public sector clients include utilities, developers, investors, funders, Governments and regulators. We have unmatched experience, providing our services to onshore and marine energy, property and urban regeneration, transport and infrastructure and corporate clients.
We have a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis. Our staff enjoy working in a friendly and supportive environment.
We’re offering a unique opportunity for an experienced and motivated Environmental Management/Sustainability practitioner to join our team. This is the ideal position for someone who is looking to progress their career to the next level through effective leadership of environmental and sustainability projects.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience;
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- Interesting and exciting projects to develop your technical and project delivery skills;
- Effective mentoring and training;
- Flexible and autonomous working; and
- Support on professional development.
The successful candidate will help ITPE to deliver and depending on experience manage projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially-focused environmental and sustainability consultancy services within budget and to deadline.
The successful candidate would ideally be based at our London office although other locations may be considered. The majority of the work is anticipated to be in the UK however given the nature of the post there will be a requirement/opportunity to travel as necessary, within the UK and internationally.
- Working knowledge of UK (and potentially international) environmental legislation;
- Working understanding of designing and implementing EMS’s;
- Working understanding of undertaking environmental due diligence assessments;
- Working knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability;
- Familiarity of carbon accounting standards;
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to target setting and reporting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis;
- Familiarity with the recommendations of TCFD and other publications aimed at supporting organizations address, manage and prepare against the impacts of climate change;
- Master’s degree or undergraduate, ideally in a relevant subject; and
- A full UK driving licence.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience around these key areas:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office;
- Successful proposal writing and project delivery skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to produce well-presented, error-free results;
- Demonstrated experience working in client-oriented consulting in the private sector, understanding client needs and guiding them to an appropriate solution;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage complex project deliveries across multiple simultaneous client engagements;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and present information with confidence in front of an audience, client workshops and represent ITP Energised externally;
- Effective writing skills, with an ability to write concise, compelling and well-structured documents and reports;
- Strong commercial skills, with an ability to project manage and deliver on time within budget;
- An ability to create networks of customers across existing and potential clients;
- An ability to see the ‘big picture’, as well as focus on the detail; and
- Willingness to travel.
Applications (your CV and a covering letter) must be received by 7th October 2019 and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.