We believe passionately in the world’s transition to net zero, and our global coverage, international specialists and ‘trusted advisor’ approach have earned us an outstanding reputation with clients across sectors, technologies and geographies.
This role is highly important in ensuring the business continues to thrive and grow, always with a view to our passionate aspiration of supporting the world’s transition to net zero. As with any role in the business, there will be a requirement for adaptability and flexibility, with an emphasis on our core values:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
We are looking to grow our existing and well-established Asset Management team through the appointment of a new Technical Administrator to support our renewables asset management activity and related services.
Duties and responsibilities
You will report directly to Sara Schreib, Asset Management Lead. You will support the delivery of our Asset Management services to our growing portfolio of wind and solar farm projects.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
Supporting the administrative parts of Asset Management (AM) services for renewable energy developments including but not limited to:
- Producing and processing landowner rent payments.
- Review and approve OPEX invoices against relevant agreements.
- Contracts management.
- Supplier management, including obtaining and reviewing quotes for out of scope works.
- Management and updating of AM software (Bluepoint).
- Any other tasks or projects that reasonably come up from time to time.
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Explore opportunities to develop both your technical and soft skills through training and on-the-job learning; and
- Have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different disciplines.
While we recognise every candidate has their own unique set of skills and experience, we feel the idea candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate knowledge of, or have experience in the following skills and attributes:
- Confident in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of data management, processing, analysis and interpretation.
- Experience in a renewable energy environment is beneficial but not mandatory.
You will provide high quality services to our clients based on analysis and study within your areas of expertise. The role is full-time, however we would be pleased to consider part-time hours (minimum 20 hours/week but happy to agree on a schedule that works for you) for the right candidate(s); and will be based in our Edinburgh office. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: competitive, depending on experience
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary.
- Private medical cover.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement based on their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability, or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by
Friday 10th December 2021.
Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.