We believe passionately in the world’s transition to net zero, and our global coverage, international specialists and ‘trusted advisor’ approach have earned us an outstanding reputation with clients across sectors, technologies and geographies.
This role is highly important in ensuring the business continues to thrive and grow, always with a view to our passionate aspiration of supporting the world’s transition to net zero. As with any role in the business, there will be a requirement for adaptability and flexibility, with an emphasis on our core values:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
ITPEnergised is a client-focused consultancy, providing project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to a range of sectors, including onshore and offshore renewables, urban development and infrastructure, industrial & manufacturing, and oil & gas (energy transition). As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our Environmental Planning team with professionals at a variety of grades, from Graduate to Principal Consultant.
Working with our existing team of environmental planning and EIA experts, you will support, manage, and deliver committed projects and contribute to the development of ITPE’s related offering, commensurate to your grade and experience. This is a great opportunity to support the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
We are interested in candidates across several disciplines and service lines. Your background may be in EIA project management or an associated technical discipline such as ecology (marine or terrestrial), geoscience, hydrology, acoustics, air quality, etc.
We are primarily interested in candidates who offer expertise in:
- EIA project management, particularly in onshore renewables (wind and/or solar).
Candidates may also have experience of other sectors, such as offshore renewables, property/urban regeneration, or coastal and marine projects.
We are looking for people to join our team at Graduate, Consultant, Senior or Principal level. Depending on your experience and skill set, your roles and areas of focus within the team would entail:
- Supporting or leading EIA and environmental planning projects, as EIA Project Manager or as a contributor to the EIA team: authoring and/or reviewing chapters; team and client meetings, briefings and communications; regulatory consultation; technical research and reporting.
- Preparation of scopes of work and costs for input to fee proposals.
- As the business requires, assist in delivery of other related environmental assessments, commensurate with experience and technical understanding.
- Contribution to business development appropriate to your grade and experience, including initiating and participating in client meetings, networking events, conferences, and seminars.
- Mentoring responsibilities for junior staff on a project level or in wider context (as appropriate depending on grade).
- Line management responsibility for staff as appropriate.
While we are all currently working from home due to the Covid-19 restrictions you would nominally be based in one of our offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Bristol or London.
We offer flexible working options to suit domestic arrangements. Your role will ordinarily require occasional travel to our other office locations, clients’ offices and sites. This may include international travel.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: Negotiable depending on capability and experience.
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary.
- Private medical cover.
- Employee Referral Scheme
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by Friday 18th June 2021.
Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.