FlOODING & HYDROLOGY
We help you to overcome flooding and engineering challenges to realise environmental benefits and improve how a development interacts with the water environment.
Through application of technical skill and experience, and working closely with developers and design teams, our experts support development that is environmentally sensitive, flood resilient, and resource-efficient. We can support you from the early stages of site feasibility, design and consenting, right through to completion of construction.
We provide technically sound, clear and pragmatic solutions to meet relevant standards and best practice, while bringing a curiosity-driven, innovative approach to our design and assessment work.
- Flood Risk Modelling and Assessment our team of flood specialists can support you at each stage of a development proposal, to ensure flooding is fully considered, as well as climate change adaption. We have experience in residential, infrastructure and energy developments. We can build detailed flood models which can be used to determine appropriate mitigation and flood alleviation schemes.
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology our team of hydrologists and hydrogeologists can support your development in respect to the water environment, from mapping of hydrological catchments, to determining private water supplies or the risk to groundwater aquifers. We can provide Water Framework Directive assessments to evaluate the impact at catchment level.
- Civil Engineering our team of civil engineers work closely with our hydrologists to provide drainage, SuDS and earthworks solutions for your developments.
- Principal Designer members of our team can fulfil the role of Principal Designer as required by the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations. We have experience of delivering this role in many sectors, including energy and aggregates.
- Holistic Approach Project Management our hydrology and flood risk specialists work seamlessly with other design and engineering teams to ensure a holistic approach to your projects.
ITPEnergised managed the multi-discipline environmental impact assessment of this proposed major development in Fort William. Read more...
ITPEnergised provided planning and environmental support to Skyrora Ltd, who are looking to construct a rocket engine test facility in Midlothian. Read more...