We believe passionately in the world’s transition to net zero, and our global coverage, international specialists and ‘trusted advisor’ approach have earned us an outstanding reputation with clients across sectors, technologies and geographies.
This role is highly important in ensuring the business continues to thrive and grow, always with a view to our passionate aspiration of supporting the world’s transition to net zero. As with any role in the business, there will be a requirement for adaptability and flexibility, with an emphasis on our core values:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
Duties and responsibilities
As part of our ongoing development, we are now seeking to complement our growing team with a graduate (or early career) consultant to support our renewables asset management activity, technical due diligence, and related services.
You will support the delivery of our Asset Management services to our growing portfolio of wind and solar farm projects and contribute to the Technical Due Diligence services for low and zero carbon technologies. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Your role will focus primarily on the following areas:
- Providing Asset Management services for renewable energy developments
- Assisting with developing business with asset owners and co-professionals that will provide new opportunities for the business to grow the asset management portfolio;
- Support the delivery of technical advisory services on due diligence projects. This will cover both operational and pre-construction assets
- Explore opportunities to develop both your technical and soft skills through training and on-the-job learning
- Have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different disciplines; and
- Network with, and learn from, experts and influencers from across the industry.
ITPEnergised has a Graduate Development Programme, which has been designed to provide you with the foundations for successful personal and professional development. This two-year programme is available to all graduates, and participation is encouraged.
You will be provided with a host of development opportunities, which include spending time working with other ITPEnergised teams located across the UK. There is considerable scope for you to develop your skills and establish your own specialisms.
We are looking for a new team member that can make an immediate impact. To succeed in the role, you will:
- Be inspired by the worldwide energy transition, away from fossil fuels
- Hold a relevant science or engineering degree (MSc/MEng preferred)
- Understand renewable energy systems technology, particularly in the areas of wind, solar, hydrogen or energy storage
- Have an awareness of SCADA monitoring systems for different technologies
- Knowledge of system design and associated market leading software packages such as PVSyst or WindPro would be beneficial but not essential
- Have excellent data handling and analysis skills
- Have an ability to support with the management of all invoicing and revenue for contracted assets managed by ITPEnergised
- Have some knowledge of the planning system
- Have an ability to liaise with clients, PPA providers, insurers and all potential stakeholders;
- Have an awareness of applicable HSE procedures and standards; and
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, attention to detail, and demonstrable Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel).
Your role will be varied, and you will be trusted to manage your own workload and organise your time accordingly. Support will, of course, be available and we encourage you to be curious and ask questions!
Travel in the UK and beyond may be required from time to time to deliver the above areas of focus; and a full UK driving licence is preferred but not essential. This role can be based in any of our UK offices; however, we are pleased to consider flexible working arrangements.
Outline Remuneration Offer
- Salary: Negotiable depending on capability and experience.
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private medical cover
- Employee Referral Scheme
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role, or for further information, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by Friday 13th August 2021.
Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.