We hope you will consider joining ITPEnergised (ITPE). We want you and the business to be successful and for ITPE to be a stimulating and fun place to work. We believe passionately in the world’s transition to net zero, and our global coverage, international specialists and ‘trusted advisor’ approach have earned us an outstanding reputation with clients across sectors, technologies and geographies.
This role is highly important in ensuring the business continues to thrive and grow, always with a view to our passionate aspiration of supporting the world’s transition to net zero. As with any role in the business, there will be a requirement for adaptability and flexibility, with an emphasis on our core values:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate technical and strategic experience in delivering projects related to ESG and climate change risk and opportunity and will include a minimum of 3 years in a similar consulting environment to ITPEnergised. The candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the various ESG and climate change related frameworks, benchmarks and trends and ideally be able to showcase this experience in relation to projects associated with the finance, oil, gas and energy and food manufacturing sector.
Your knowledge and experience will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Providing technical expertise and strategic advice in relation to ESG and climate change related projects.
- Knowledge of key climate and energy related concepts (e.g. GHG emissions accounting, TCFD, Net Zero).
- Project experience relating to the delivery of the various ESG benchmarks (e.g. GRESB, UN PRI, CDP).
- Good understanding of the various ESG reporting frameworks (e.g. GRI, SASB).
- Project experience helping Clients understand, navigate and develop ESG strategies in line with wider business objectives.
- Experience in delivering Impact Management related projects.
- Experience of working with ESG data and data management.
- A strong network of client and peer contacts and an understanding of current ESG trends.
While we recognise every candidate has their own unique set of skills and experience, we feel the ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate knowledge of, or have experience in the following skills and attributes:
- Strong project management and Client engagement/relationship skills.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Good business development and ESG related marketing skills.
- Ability to offer advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially-focussed and professional manner; and
- Working knowledge of HSE procedures and standards.
You will be able to manage your own workload and be a self-starter as well as be able to work in a team. You will be willing to travel with the UK and overseas as required from time to time to deliver the above job description. The role can be based in any of our UK offices (Edinburgh, Glasgow, London or Bristol), and ITPE is pleased to consider flexible working arrangements.
OUTLINE REMUNERATION OFFER
- Salary: Negotiable depending on capability and experience.
- Pension: 5% EE contribution / 5% staff contribution.
- Holidays: 25 days (including 3 days over Christmas and New Year), plus 9 public holidays (pro rata)
- One professional membership.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary.
- Private medical cover.
- Employee Referral Scheme
ITPEnergised is committed to providing all employees and candidates for employment with equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all employees shall have equality of opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their suitability for work – regardless of their race, religion, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, age, working hours, type of contract, disability or community background.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to HR@itpenergised.com by Friday 21st May 2021. Please include confirmation of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.