ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. Our team has significant experience gained through working with small, medium and large organisations across many different sectors.
At ITPEnergised, we take pride in our ability to deliver bespoke Carbon Services to meet our clients’ needs wherever they are in their sustainability journey.
To support our clients navigate the evolving sustainability landscape; we have developed a bespoke approach to carbon management, framed around the following four pillars:
- Take Action
We work closely with our colleagues in the ESG and Energy & Low Carbon Transition teams and our clients describe our approach as, “refreshing”, “responsive”, “incredibly helpful”, and “beyond a consultant”.
- Greenhouse gas emissions accounting
- Detailed scope 3 analysis and quantification
- Life Cycle analysis (LCA)
- Review & assurance
- Target setting
- Net zero/carbon neutrality road map strategy
- Sustainability Strategy
- Carbon legislative compliance (e.g. Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR))
- Climate disclosures (e.g. Task force on Climate Related financial Disclosures (TCFD))
- CDP submission support
- Carbon Reduction Plan/Management Strategy
- Nature-based solutions
Download the Carbon Services Capability Statement PDF here.