AIR QUALITY & ACOUSTIC IMPACTS
As our understanding of the human health effects of poor environmental conditions and quality of life expectations increase, being able to benchmark, assess and manage ambient air quality and soundscape are becoming ever more important considerations for sustainable development and living.
ITPEnergised helps you to plan and design for sustainable development, within current and emerging policy and regulatory frameworks, through our strategic advice backed by sector specific knowledge and understanding.
- Noise, Air Quality and Odour Impact assessments, from baseline quantification and surveys through to detailed noise prediction and air dispersion modelling assessments.
- Emissions/source inventories, compliance monitoring, Best Available Technique (BAT) assessment and preparation of management plans in support of planning and permitting applications.
- Relevant input to developing and implementing Construction Environmental Management Plans and / or options appraisal for emissions abatement / noise mitigation.
- Policy and strategy assessment and development, including Local Air Quality Management (LAQM) annual assessment and reporting, Action Plan, Low Emission/Clean Air Zones, source apportionment studies.
- Nuisance (dust, odour, noise and vibration) survey and assessment.
- Occupational exposure surveys, assessment and management plans, training.
- Building and architectural acoustics, healthcare, schools, mixed-use development, sound insulation.
- Expert witness services for planning appeals, public inquiries.
- Development Consent Order (DCO) examination hearings.
We led on initial feasibility studies then Environmental Impact Assessments for each of the three proposed wind farms. Read more...
ITPEnergised managed the multi-discipline environmental impact assessment of this proposed major development in Fort William. Read more...