ECOLOGY & ORNITHOLOGY
We help you achieve your ambitions whilst ensuring ecological and ornithological features are protected. Our Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) experts establish existing conditions, flag up constraints and identify opportunities for enhancement, delivering the right outcome for your project.
We help you navigate the sea of legal and planning requirements by identifying and managing ecological and ornithological constraints and opportunities through recognised industry standards and sound scientific principles.
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA) desk study or extended Phase 1 habitat survey to identify baseline features and assess if further ecology or ornithology surveys are needed.
- Bird surveys for a wide range of a project types and scales.
- Protected or otherwise notable species surveys e.g. European Protected Species such as bats, otters, great crested newts, as well as a wide range of other protected or notable species.
- Ecological Impact Assessment either as a stand-alone service or as part of an EIA.
- Specialised services including BNG assessment, Habitat Management Plan (HMP) production, Habitat Regulation Assessment/Appraisal (HRA), Bird Hazard Management Plan (BHMP).
ITPEnergised provided planning and environmental support to Skyrora Ltd, who are looking to construct a rocket engine test facility in Midlothian. Read more...
ITPEnergised managed the assessment of environmental impacts and delivered the EIA Report for a vertical launch satellite space port on Unst, Shetland. Read more…