ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We pride ourselves on providing pragmatic, robust and innovative ecology support which helps our clients to achieve their project goals whilst meeting the requirements of regulators and planning authorities. Key to this is a deep appreciation of clients’ expectations, commercial models and project timescales.
We cater for projects of any type and scale, such as ecological appraisals for small residential schemes through to ecological and ornithological impact assessments for large EIA schemes, such as wind farms. Where needed, our service offering will cover the entire life cycle of a project, including support during the pre-planning, planning, construction and operational phases. We also assist clients in hearings and on planning enquiries.
Our in-house team of technical specialists offers a diverse range of ecology and ornithology skills and services, and we will carefully match the right consultant to your project.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Renewable Energy Generation Projects
- Residential and Urban Developments
- Industrial and Manufacturing Sites
- Oil & Gas Operations
- Road and Rail Infrastructure
- Ports and Harbours
Our services include:
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA)
- Extended Phase 1 habitat survey
- National Vegetation Classification (NVC)
- Bat surveys, including Preliminary Roost Assessment (PRA) and activity surveys
- Other protected species surveys (e.g. badger, otter, great crested newt, reptiles)
- Bird surveys (e.g. breeding birds, Vantage Point (VP) survey, species-specific surveys)
- Invasive species surveys
- Consultation with Local Authorities and regulators (e.g. NatureScot, Natural England)
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Licence applications and management (e.g. bats, badgers and otter)
- Biodiversity Net gain (BNG)
- Habitat Management Plans (HMPs)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment/Appraisal (HRA)
- Bird Hazard Management Plan (BHMP)
- Ecology BREEAM assessment
- Ecological Clerk of Works
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.