Our team ensures all the pieces of the development process jigsaw fit together perfectly. We coordinate multi-disciplinary services from inception to completion, providing solutions while minimising cost and time.
This is an enhanced Project Management service for companies without their own development team, or wishing to outsource the capability, where we become part of the directing effort, as well as managing the delivery of required result. We provide a full wraparound service for the whole development process, from technical due diligence of potential sites or pipelines, advising on technologies and development strategies, through the consenting and construction process to the completed project: operation and asset management, sale, repowering or decommissioning.
We draw on specialist knowledge of all development aspects and provide commercial expertise as client representative, building strong relationships and aligning diverse stakeholders to find optimal solutions that maximise value and minimise risk.
- Acting as client’s advisor providing the single point of contact for you, condensing project information and technical progress into clear communications for management reporting.
- Translating the strategic objectives into the project brief.
- Managing the different disciplines and stakeholders (including public consultation) as a team or individual entities as required.
- Applying coordinated interdisciplinary expertise from Technical Leads for appropriate stages of the Project Lifecycle.
- Managing the land acquisition and planning issues (application and post consent) and taking responsibility for driving progress in the technical, legal and financial aspects of the project.
- Appraising new opportunities and managing due diligence and early feasibility studies and providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary reports for decision making and investment.