EHS, PERMITTING & COMPLIANCE
Regulatory and ESG expectations mean that the pace of change to maintain environmental compliance continues to accelerate. We support you with monitoring, reporting and analysis and bring a clear understanding of new regulations as permitting requirements grow.
ITPEnergised acts as your trusted adviser with industrial sites onshore and offshore, both domestically and internationally; from stand-alone technical assessments to a full client agent role in managing the permitting process.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management System Development and Auditing.
- Environmental Permit (EP / PPC) Application, Variation and Surrender support from simple advice to whole project management.
- Technical / environmental risk assessments for permitting including air quality, water, energy, noise etc.
- Energy assessments / ISO 50001.
- Best Available Techniques (BAT) assessments.
- Emissions Trading (UK, EU ETS) compliance and support.
- Emissions management including offshore emissions monitoring.
- Discharging of pre- and post-operational planning and permitting requirements.
ITPEnergised managed the multi-discipline environmental impact assessment of this proposed major development in Fort William. Read more...
ITPEnergised managed the assessment of environmental impacts and delivered the EIA Report for a vertical launch satellite space port on Unst, Shetland. Read more…