ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused and reliable energy efficiency and low carbon transition services.
We have strong corporate credentials, a first-class in-house team, and support from the best technical sub-consultants we know, allowing us to adapt as required in order to turn your net zero strategy into reality.
We have worked across many sectors with a diverse client base including food & beverage, automotive, chem-pharma, industrial, retail and public sectors.
We have a wide range of experience in feasibility and development of low and zero carbon technologies, and add value through our expertise in funding mechanisms, asset management and grid/connection charge optimisation.
We can assist you with all aspects of energy management and provide you with an independent, cost effective and practical route to net zero.
We work with a range of clients, including:
- Cairn Energy
- Puma UK
- Scotch Whisky Association
- DSM Nutritional Products
- Tennents Caledonian Breweries
- William Grant & Sons
- The Bruichladdich Distillery
- OSB Bank
Our services include:
- Decarbonisation / Net Zero Strategy Planning
- Energy efficiency audits to BS EN 16247
- Carbon footprinting
- CDP, offsetting and science based targets advice
- Permitting and Compliance e.g. ESOS, UKETS
- On-site generation yield evaluation
- Technology agnostic reviews of emerging low carbon products
- On-site generation feasibility
- Technical due diligence for innovative low and zero carbon supply technologies
- Energy management system design and implementation for ISO 50001
- Owners engineer
- Associated services such as grid and EIA
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.