ENERGY & LOW CARBON TRANSITION
As society plans and commits to a low carbon future the transition pathway to be navigated can seem uncertain. We enable you to manage your energy use and plan for and realise low carbon energy transition, through our strategic advice backed by sector specific knowledge and deep understanding of the issues.
Our experience in feasibility and development of low and zero carbon technologies, is supplemented by our expertise in funding mechanisms, asset management and grid/connection charge optimisation. We can assist you with all aspects of energy management and provide you with an independent, cost effective and practical route to net zero.
- Energy management including energy efficiency auditing, Energy management system design and implementation for ISO 50001.
- Energy and carbon permitting compliance and reporting, including ESOS, SECR, EU/UK ETS.
- Decarbonisation / net zero strategy planning.
- Technical and commercial feasibility assessments. Technical due diligence for innovative low and zero carbon energy technologies.
- On-site energy generation feasibility, demand analysis and yield calculation.
- Electrical design, procurement support and technical advice. Owner’s Engineer role.
- Commercial, institutional and industrial building Energy Performance Certificates (EPC).
- Energy and Carbon Saving Behavioural Change Programmes.
- Environmental planning and permitting support.
ITPEnergised provided planning and environmental support to Skyrora Ltd, who are looking to construct a rocket engine test facility in Midlothian. Read more...
ITPEnergised has provided technical and environmental support on a number of proposed electricity storage and peaking stations in the UK, on behalf of several developers. Read more here...