ITPEnergised provide client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. Our team has significant EHS Management and Compliance expertise gained through working with some of world’s leading multi-national companies.
At ITPEnergised, we take pride in our ability to deliver tailored Management & Compliance services, built around your specific business needs. We are committed to deliver expert solutions that are designed to contribute to the success of your business.
We have strong corporate credentials, a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each geography and the specifics of every project, on a case-by-case basis.
We work closely with our clients to understand their strategic aims, operational challenges and opportunities to assist them in implementing bespoke solutions which manage their compliance responsibilities and corporate reputation.
Our EHS Management System and Compliance and Auditing services:
Environmental and Energy Management:
- Management system support (ISO 14001:2004 / ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001:2011)
- Systems gap analysis, audit and review.
- Lifecycle analysis and supply chain management
- Environmental aspects / health & safety risk identification and evaluation / energy baseline development.
Legal Registers & Compliance Assessments:
- Legal Register development and maintenance;
- Environmental, energy, and health & safety legal compliance assessments.
- Environmental, energy (including ESOS stage ), and health & safety audit programme development and delivery;
- Project risk based audits, including responsible investment related assessments (Equator Principles, CDP, FTSE4Good, World Bank / IFC / EBRD / Green for Growth).
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.