Delivering the right outcome at the right time by efficiently and effectively managing multiple projects at once. Our consistent and balanced approach minimises distraction and delivers optimum results.
We provide coordinated management of a programme of inter-related projects to achieve your final end requirements.
When involved from the initiation phase, we draw upon our knowledge and seek expertise from other disciplines to shape the programme. We establish what is possible, match the team to the vision and then deliver the agreed plan.
- Shaping the programme collaborating with you then applying market knowledge and experience to select and organise projects and technologies to match market and regulatory influences.
- Day to day management of the coordination of the projects, the analysis and reporting, and the change management.
- Maintaining the big picture by managing the relationship between project and programme sponsors to make sure that the iterative programme is led by project success.
- Providing interdisciplinary input from the teams within Advisory, Environmental, Technology and Technical Safety & Risk, or from external consultants as required.
- Identifying and managing business risk.
- Stakeholder management and balancing myriad competing needs.
Full review and feasibility studies for the application of Renewable Energy through cost-from-savings for the Oman Public Authority of Water. Read more here...