ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE
We help you navigate the rapidly evolving landscape of ESG and realise value through strategic advice backed by sector specific knowledge and understanding.
There is an increasing expectation for organisations to behave in a responsible way to provide a net benefit to society, manage risk and find opportunities in an increasingly uncertain world. These expectations are continually evolving. Our team develops robust environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategies and apposite programmes to enable your organisation to identify, quantify and evaluate ESG aspects to build resilience and realise value in line with your business objectives.
- Strategy Development and Performance Management including business objectives and stakeholder expectations review, performance standards and management systems, reporting frameworks and benchmarks, and impact principles.
- Impact Investing frameworks, benchmarks, measurement and improvement programmes.
- Stakeholder Engagement with investors, communities and NGOs including government impact evaluations and reporting.
- Carbon Strategy emissions foot-printing analysis, management, reduction and off setting; strategy reporting and benchmarking.
- Compliance and Diligence licencing, permitting, planning, impact assessments and due diligence.
ITPEnergised is investigating optimal system design and integration of hydrogen combustion technology into a Victorian distillery as part of the BEIS Green Distilleries Competition. Read more…
ITPEnergised has carried out a low and zero carbon energy feasibility study for Bruichladdich, a B-corp certified distillery on Islay. Read more…