ITPEnergised provide client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. With heightening awareness and understanding around climate change and sustainability issues, ESG strategies and responsible investment are increasingly becoming an essential component of a company’s long-term success.
Increasingly corporates and investors are realising the benefits from integrating ESG into their businesses such as cost reduction, increased efficiency, effective risk management from regulatory obligations and climate impacts. It is also clear it provides market insight and competitive advantage, helps retains employees and wins new business and implements positive change in response to the current climate challenges.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Private Equity and Investment Funds
- Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Food and drink
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Our services include:
Strategy and Comms
- ESG strategy support
- Climate Resilience strategy development including TCFD and Scenario Analysis
- Impact Investing strategy support
- Sustainability and CSR Reporting
- Materiality Assessments
Measurement and Reporting
- Benchmarking (inc. IFC impact investment Principles CDP, GRESB and PRI)
- GHG accounting, reporting and verification
- Carbon foot printing and offsetting
- Lifecycle and supply chain management
Compliance and Risk
- Environmental and energy management systems (ISOs)
- Efficiency audits (inc. Ofgem and RHI).
- Energy compliance and regulatory advice
- ESIA, Environmental and Social Due Diligence
Download the ESG and Responsible Investment Capability Statement PDF here.