ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused services.
We have a diverse team of engagement and social impact experts with mining experience in Africa, Europe, North America and Australasia.
We work across stakeholder groups, including communities, investors, governments, regulators, NGOs and employees to build alignment and trust during all phases of a project’s lifecycle. We focus on considered and purpose-driven engagement founded on respect and appropriate cultural practices.
We have a wide range of experience, including prospecting projects in remote locations, project construction in densely populated areas, as well as asset retirement or end-of-life planning and scenario analysis. We understand the importance of managing social impact to facilitate financing, achieve regulatory approval, enhance community partnerships as well as minimize social disruption and project delay.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial and Manufacturing
Our services include:
- IFC Performance Standards requirements, including social impact evaluation and management program design
- Social due diligence
- SA8000 auditing
- Impact assessment as part of ESIA or ESHIA
- Impact investing, including IFC Operating Principles for Impact Management
- Stakeholder mapping, including identification of key individuals and groups
- Aboriginal engagement, including partnerships, training and employment
- Emerging issues evaluation, including changing regulator requirements (e.g. stranded assets)
- Government priorities alignment, including review of health & safety, education and training programs
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.