ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially-minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We deliver a range of strategy, policy, technical and environmental support to the international development and donor community in renewable energy and climate change.
Our clients range from multilateral agencies such as the World Bank Group and the United Nations, through to governments, industrial multinationals, renewable energy project developers, private equity firms, technology companies and investors.
We often work directly with donor agencies and Governments to help design, manage and implement international development programmes as well as working with the beneficiaries of these programmes in the form of developers and communities to help deliver projects on the ground.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Renewable energy and climate change
- Off-grid energy and mini grids
- Commercial and industrial projects
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Onshore wind
- Offshore wind and marine energy
- Grid, transmission and distribution
- Energy Efficiency
Our services include:
- Government donor policy and advisory
- Integrated resource and resilience planning (IRRPs)
- Market assessments and market reviews
- Low emission pathways and regional and national action plans
- Project management
- Programme design, management and reviews including KPI setting
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA)
- Capacity building and training
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Project and technology feasibility studies
- Technical project design
- Technical due diligence
- Engineering and R&D
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.