ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused and up to date professional advice and support. We have gained a wealth of relevant experience in the sectors we work in, both as consultants and clients; we understand what you need. Our P3M team can provide a whole project life wrapper around our inhouse consultants, arranged across Services and Sectors. We manage and control the Time Cost and Quality, provide a single point of contact and coordinate the efforts to meet your specified objectives; from cradle to grave and back round again. We maintain project continuity through the different phases. We also partner with trusted supply chain, to give you the “best team for the race”.
We are SQEP in many different sectors with a wide range of clients including UK & regional government, independent developers, utilities and funds. Our diverse clients cover onshore and offshore renewables, space, food & beverage, oil and gas, industrial, retail, residential, and public sector. All linked by a need for our knowledge of, and underpinned by our passion in, net zero.
We can assist you with all phases of project delivery, accounting for the circular economy, whether it be a single project, a programme, or a portfolio. For those who are short on time or staff we can provide Development Management service where we sit at the decision table with you to translate Strategy to Operational success; providing guidance and shaping the project to optimise levels of success.
We work across a wide range of sectors:
- Offshore Wind – piled and floating
- Onshore Renewables including Hydrogen
- Oil & Gas
- Residential and Commercial
Our services include:
- Project Management We will oversee the cost, programme, risk and governance for the project. We cover multiple phases of the project lifecycle; providing continuity and retention of knowledge, whilst considering all disciplines.
- Programme Management Coordination and delivery of inter-related projects, such as Hybrid Renewable Energy Power Plant (HREPP).
- Portfolio Management providing the control (time, cost & quality) and governance for the assessment, screening and development of a pipeline of projects.
- Development Management defining the scope to meet your strategic vision, advising on best available technologies and delivery partners. As advisor and development partner we will coordinate, lead and deliver.
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.