Our team has unparalleled knowledge and experience, and coordinates the skills, specialist expertise and outputs of Technical Leads to achieve your specified project objectives and final deliverables.
We deliver efficiency and risk management on major projects through our application of processes and methods developed and honed through years of experience.
Being service-agnostic, we take an impartial holistic overview of the project, allowing the disciplines to concentrate on their field of expertise. We manage and report on risk and change, progress, finances, stakeholders and interfaces with other projects and, if required, can be the public face of your project.
- Setting the Project Brief, developing the rationale for the project, capturing requirements, defining quality of output, estimating and managing resource, cost and time.
- Contributing to the business case and providing deliverables to secure corporate agreement and funding.
- Providing independent advice to develop, implement and manage a plan for the project – maintaining it as a live document until defined completion; drawing on previous plans for continual improvement.
- Procurement and contract management.
- Risks, Opportunities, and Issues identifying and managing, and implementing mitigation, whilst advising and managing change through agreed process.
- Managing and reporting on progress against the plan and budget.
- Discharging of statutory and third-party matters arising from consent or operation of assets.
- Document Control and acting as guardians of guidelines and quality.
- Stakeholder management maintaining communications with stakeholders and the wider project team.
- Project closure including capturing Learnings from Experience to enable continued improvement.
Carbon Capture Readiness appraisal for a utility generator, to safeguard its generation licence in the face of a CPO. Read more...
ITPEnergised provided planning and environmental support to Skyrora Ltd, who are looking to construct a rocket engine test facility in Midlothian. Read more...