ITPEnergised provides client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. With the heightening drive towards net zero, hydrogen and green hydrogen in particular, are increasingly becoming an essential component of holistic strategies; enabling longer duration energy storage, commercialising otherwise stranded (grid constrained) renewables developments and the ability to decarbonise the transport and heating sectors.
Increasingly, corporates and investors are realising the benefits from green hydrogen strategies and execution pathways, with the positive multi-industry changes it can affect in response to the current climate challenges.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Food and Drink
- Onshore Renewables Sector
- Industrial and “Power to X”
Our services include –
Technical key expertise :
- Needs / yield assessment for prospective consumers and producers
- Local market assessment and techno-economic analysis
- Grid condition, potential upgrade requirements and connection design
- Project layout, process flow and concept design visualisation
- Initial hazard identification and project risk registers
- Hydrogen transportation options analysis
Environmental key expertise :
- Energy and carbon balances and scenario analysis
- Production and energy generation site options screening for red flag constraints and fatal technical flaws
- Lifecycle analysis (streamlined to climate effects)
- Identification and execution of planning and environmental permitting requirements
Read more about our Hydrogen Capabilities, range of expertise and hydrogen projects that we have worked on here.
A one page summary is also available here.