ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
An EPC is legally required for every commercial building over 50m2 when it is constructed, sold or let.
The certificate gives information about the energy efficiency of the building to prospective new tenants and owners by providing a standardised means of measuring and comparing energy consumption and carbon emissions across buildings in the UK.
Buildings obtain a unique EPC rating based on the building use, its size, construction materials and energy consuming characteristics of the building.
ITPEnergised’s experienced EPC assessment team are fully accredited to generate EPC’s for Level 3 and 4 buildings.
This means our team is qualified to assess Building Regulations compliance and produce EPC’s for the majority of non-domestic buildings in the UK.
Fully accredited EPC Energy Assessment services provided by ITPEnergised:
- Level 3 & 4 Compliance & EPC’s for England, Wales & Scotland.
- Section 63 Action Plans.
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC).
Added value provided by ITPEnergised:
- Expert advice that goes beyond minimum EPC compliance.
- Our EPC team can draw on experience from areas such as: building energy auditing, HVAC design and energy efficiency measures.
- Proven track record of managing large EPC portfolios for major property companies.
- Extensive experience in supporting clients in compliance with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards and Section 63 Legislation.
- Accurate EPC outputs from precise on-site data gathering.
- Identification of key drivers of EPC ratings and analysis of cost effective measures to improve building EPC ratings and reduce carbon emissions.
- Additional energy service capabilities including: energy management, ESOS & SECR compliance and renewable energy feasibility.
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.