ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. ITPEnergised provide technical due diligence services to both new and existing clients to support and enable successful acquisitions or sales of renewable energy assets. Our expertise is with onshore wind and solar assets but other projects may also be considered.
ITPE have strong corporate credentials, a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allow us to adapt our offering to each specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis.
Our technical due diligence support provides clients with the confidence that the asset will perform as expected, as part of either an EPC negotiation, transaction, investment or refinancing.
Our technical due diligence services include:
- Property, planning and consents overview;
- Technical overview of grid connection; agreement, PPA and operational reports;
- Technical project design review;
- Technical review of Operation and Maintenance agreement;
- Civil, Structural & Programme Management; and
- Any other items specifically relevant to each project.
The resulting red flag report will provide a traffic light assessment of the key findings and recommendations for the asset(s) under consideration.
Reports can also include suggested mitigation measures to overcome any red flags as well as a description of resources required to implement changes and knock on impacts of any measures.
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.