ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We have strong corporate credentials, a first-class in-house team, and support from the best technical sub-consultants we know. This allows us to adapt our offering as required based on the geography and specifics of every project.
Our team has an extensive track record working with operators to achieve and maintain compliance with applicable regulations across many sectors including food & beverage, automotive, chem-pharma, oil and gas and other industrial manufacturing.
We can assist you with all aspects of regulatory compliance and environmental management, with particular specialisms in energy auditing and efficiency, on-site renewables generation, emissions monitoring, odour management and control and environmental planning and impact assessment.
We work with a range of clients, including:
- SIMEC Atlantis
Our services include:
- Environmental Permitting Support—Applications, Variations, Surrenders
- BAU Compliance Support—Improvement Conditions, Reporting, Review
- Regulator / Stakeholder Liaison
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme Compliance
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting & Verification
- Odour Management and Control
- Noise Monitoring, Modelling & Assessment
- Air Quality Modelling and Assessment
- Stack Emissions Testing
- Environmental Planning and EIA
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Decarbonisation Strategy Planning
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental and Social Governance
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.