ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. We deliver environmental planning and environmental and social impact assessments (ESIA) for a range of developments in international and emerging markets.
We listen to clients to understand their expectations, financing and attitude to risk. This enables us to optimise the approach to achieving consent, with deliverable conditions and a buildable project, through screening, scoping and ESIA.
ITPEnergised undertake ESIAs in adherence to local laws and regulations as well as to the Equator Principles and Performance Standards as set out by the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
We have a wealth of experience and expertise across existing and emerging energy markets and often work in conjunction with known and trusted local partners.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Renewable energy projects across technologies and scales
- Electricity grid, transmission and distribution
- Oil and gas lifecycle from exploration to decommissioning
- Residential and urban developments
- Industrial and manufacturing sites
- Transport infrastructure
Our services include:
- Full ESIA project management to IFC Performance Standards and the Equator Principles
- ESIA screening and scoping
- Statutory and non-statutory consultation
- Ecology and ornithology including biodiversity net gain
- Noise and air quality monitoring and assessment
- Geology, hydrology & flood risk assessment
- Shadow flicker, telecommunications and tourism assessment
- Commercial modelling (renewable projects)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Environmental permitting support
- Environmental and Social Management plans
We also provide support for projects which do not require full EIA or ESIA but do need management of individual environmental assessments. Our team works with you in the post-application stages through assistance with planning condition discharge, support at planning appeals and public inquiries, and environmental management of demolition and construction operations.
Download the Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) Capability Statement PDF here.