ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
Our team has extensive experience in providing Geo-Environmental Phase I Assessments for a wide range of development projects from housing to infrastructure.
The aim of the Geo-Environmental Phase I is to provide a preliminary assessment of any potential geotechnical and environmental issues would could impact on your aspirations for a site.
We assist clients in understanding their environmental risk, in order to add value to their redevelopment works.
Whether it be supporting your planning application or undertaking an initial feasibility assessment, a Geo-Environmental Phase I is a crucial part of your decision making process.
ITPEnergised understands that all sites are different and we pride ourselves on providing a bespoke assessment for your development in an accessible and technically robust manner.
Our Geo-Environmental Phase I assessments include:
- An appraisal of the current site use and condition,
- A review of the history of the site and surrounding,
- A review of geological, soils, mining, hydrological, and hydrogeological information,
- Consultation with regulatory bodies,
- Classification of the site sensitivity and identification of receptors,
- Analysis of identified and potential issues,
- Evaluation of the significance of any identified issues,
- Fomentation of a preliminary Site Conceptual Model and Environmental Risk Assessment; and
- Presentation of recommendations for any further investigations or actions to clarify, mitigate or manage risks.
Download the Geo-Environmental Phase I Assessments Capability Statement PDF here.