ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. We support energy and development projects at all stages of the project lifecycle, covering a broad range of grid services and work including electrical studies, design, consenting, procurement, construction, operation, code compliance and code amendment, political and regulatory matters, strategic advice and commercial negotiations.
Our team has worked on over 800 projects in both private and public sectors covering a wide variety of grid related activity. To date we have led on over 30,000MW of onshore and offshore grid connection agreements in and around the UK.
We have been involved in all elements of the grid connection process and site feasibility and design. Engaging with the relevant Distribution and Transmission network operators at all different stages of a project’s development lifecycle to achieve the optimum connection strategy for the development.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Transmission and distribution connected developments
- Private wire sites
- Behind the meter generation
- Energy storage
- Micro-grid connected renewables
- All renewables technologies including offshore wind, onshore wind and solar PV
Our services include:
- Grid offer negotiations
- Grid constraints studies
- Power systems review
- Bi-annual securities review
- Ancillary Services review
- Grid code compliance
- Stakeholder liaison
- Owners Engineer services
- Regulatory support
- Long term forecasting of charges
- Estimates of embedded benefits
- Estimates of GDUoS, TNUoS and BSUoS
Download the Grid Services Capability Statement PDF here.