ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. Our Noise Services team deliver feasibility, environmental planning and technical support on environmental assessments for a range of developments. Key areas of specialist advice include the feasibility and consenting phases through to post-submission support and construction environmental management.
By understanding our clients’ expectations, financing and attitude to risk through screening, scoping and environmental impact assessment (EIA) we help to optimise the approach to achieving consent, with deliverable conditions and a buildable project.
We pride ourselves on providing a level of detail to meet the needs of the client in an accessible and technically robust manner. We have an excellent understanding of the planning requirements and strong relationships with the regulators, to ensure we are able to navigate the most expedient path to a viable consented project.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Property and Commercial
- Onshore and offshore energy
- Transport and infrastructure
Our Noise Services include:
- Ambient noise monitoring in accordance with relevant guidance
- Vibration monitoring
- Underwater acoustics
- Background / compliance monitoring of wind farm noise in accordance with ETSU-R-97
- Noise impact assessment
- EPR / PPC compliance assessment
- BREEAM inputs for acoustics
- DMRB transport noise assessment
- CRTN road and CRN rail noise assessment
- BS4142 industrial noise assessment
- BS5228 construction noise assessment
- CadnaA noise propagation monitoring
- Noise management planning
- Mitigation advice
- Occupational noise surveys and assessment
- Building and Architectural Acoustics
- Stakeholder engagement
- Expert witness
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.