The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) is a UK Government operated mandatory compliance program for large businesses and organisations. The overall aim of ESOS is to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions of large organisations by identifying cost-effective energy saving measures.
As an accredited ESOS Lead Assessor, ITPEnergised successfully led multiple clients through their entire ESOS (Phase 2) compliance process.
Key areas of expertise held by ITPEnergised which enabled effective delivery of ESOS projects:
- Calculation and estimation of an organisation’s total energy consumption.
- Building and transport energy auditing.
- Analysis of energy consuming processes and transport activities.
- Identification of Energy Management and Energy Efficiency measures to reduce client energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Calculation of the overall potential energy, carbon and financial savings.
Our ESOS clients cover a diverse range of sectors including:
- Aggreko (Energy and Manufacturing)
- Wheatley Group (Property)
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (Property)
- Tennent Caledonian Breweries (Manufacturing)
- Proserv (Oil & Gas)
In providing our energy saving expertise, we have identified the following combined annual savings for our ESOS clients:
- ESOS Energy Savings = 21,764,266 kWh.
- ESOS Carbon Savings = 5,337 tonnes of CO2e.
- ESOS Financial Savings = £1,744,496.
Download the case study PDF here.