ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We manage energy and development projects during the pre-construction phases of a project, covering a broad range of possible project services including electrical studies, design, consenting, procurement, political and regulatory matters, strategic advice and commercial negotiations.
Our team has worked on over 800 projects in both private and public sectors covering a wide variety project activities. To date we have led on over 30,000MW of onshore and offshore grid projects in and around the UK.
We have been involved in all elements of the development process from site feasibility and initial design, through to grid access and procurement.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Transmission and distribution connected developments
- Private wire sites
- Behind the meter generation
- Energy storage
- Micro-grid connected renewables
- All renewables technologies including offshore wind, onshore wind and solar PV
Our services include:
- Site feasibility
- Network opportunity searching
- Grid application
- Grid offer negotiations
- Grid constraints studies
- Power systems review
- Bi-annual securities review
- Ancillary Services review
- Grid code compliance
- Stakeholder liaison
- Owners Engineer services
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.