ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We provide solar design services for both ground and roof mounted solar PV, from outline to detailed design. We also provide bankable yield assessments and due diligence services.
ITPE has strong corporate credentials, a first class in-house team, supported by the best technical sub-consultants we know based on our experience, allowing us to adapt our offering to each specifics of every project on a case-by-case basis.
- Site selection and screening;
- Yield evaluation and assessment;
- Site irradiance levels and performance ratio calculations;
- Commercial and technical due diligence;
- Building orientation and building and roof fabric;
- Overshading assessment
- Planning and environmental assessment, including constraints;
- Building energy performance certificate (EPC) rating;
- Asset Management
- Environmental Planning and Technical Advisory support, 10MW solar PV;
- Site Design, PVSyst Modelling, Ecology Support for portfolio of 19 sites;
- Technical Advisory, Solar PV refinance of two operational 5MW solar parks;
- Acceptance Testing and O&M Tender Support for two 5MW solar parks;
- Independent irradiance assessment for a 12MW consented solar farm in Scotland;
- Irradiance assessment of 14MW and 7MW arrays. Preliminary design and layout (including mounting frame and panel elevation, fence elevation, inverter elevation, transformer elevation).
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.