ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We provide an asset management offering to both new and existing clients to enable them to rest assured that their valuable assets are reaching their maximum potential.
Involved with over 30 wind turbines and 15 solar sites located across the UK, ITPE are currently asset managing over 100 MW of installed capacity.
ITPE have a wide-ranging knowledge of operational assets. Along with an in house planning team, engineers and noise consultants; ITPE have developed good working relationships with all key parties including wind turbine manufacturers, EPC and O&M providers, civil contractors and legal firms, meaning that ITPE are well placed to manage a growing portfolio of assets. Whilst ITPE currently manage onshore wind and solar assets only, there is scope to expand and include assets with other resources also.
- Onshore Wind
- Solar PV
Our services include:
- Active daily weekday monitoring of operational assets
- Troubleshooting/project management in the event of a breakdown or issue on site to ensure site is returned to full operation as soon as possible.
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Contract Management of all project-related agreements
- Monthly reporting covering technical performance and financial reporting against budget
- Preparation of sales invoices for all revenue streams, including export and FIT/ROC.
- Site visits
- Any other aspect of renewables asset management.
Our flexible approach means we are more than happy to tailor our range of services to suit the exact needs of the individual client or project.
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.