ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
ITPEnergised provides an asset management service to both new and existing clients to enable them to rest assured that their valuable assets are reaching their maximum potential.
Involved with around 30 wind farms and 30 solar farms located across the UK, we are currently asset managing around 150 MW of installed capacity.
ITPEnergised has a wide-ranging knowledge of operational assets. Along with an in-house planning team, engineers and noise consultants; we have developed good working relationships with all key parties including wind turbine manufacturers, EPC and O&M providers, civil contractors and legal firms, meaning that we are well placed to manage a growing portfolio of assets. Whilst we currently manage onshore wind and solar assets only, there is scope to expand and include assets with other resources also.
Our in-house asset management platform Bluepoint helps us to effectively manage and monitor all contracts, as well as component and event tracking.
- Onshore Wind
- Solar PV
Our Asset Management service include:
- Active daily weekday monitoring of operational assets
- Troubleshooting/project management in the event of a breakdown or issue on site to ensure site is returned to full operation as soon as possible.
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Contract Management of all project-related agreements
- Monthly reporting covering technical performance and financial reporting against budget
- Preparation of sales invoices for all revenue streams, including export and FIT/ROC.
- Site visits
- Any other aspect of renewables asset management.
Our flexible approach means we are more than happy to tailor our range of services to suit the exact needs of the individual client or project.
Download the Asset Management Capability Statement PDF here.