ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services.
We deliver first-class environmental and technical support to our clients at all stages of the planning process and for a wide range of developments. We understand our clients’ expectations, financial concerns and attitude to risk. Through the Screening, Scoping and EIA processes, we help to optimise the approach to achieving consent, with deliverable conditions and a buildable project.
We pride ourselves on providing the level of detail required to meet the needs of our clients in an accessible and technically robust manner. We have an excellent understanding of requirements for a range of consenting regimes (e.g. planning, Section 36, marine licensing, Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects). Our industry-leading technical teams ensure we can navigate the most expedient path to a viable consented project.
We cover a range of sectors and types of development:
- Onshore and Offshore Renewable Energy
- Residential, Commercial and Urban Developments
- Industrial and Manufacturing Sites
- Oil & Gas Operations
- Road and Rail Infrastructure
- Energy (combustion) / Bio-energy
- Quarrying and Mining Developments
Our services include:
- Feasibility constraints analysis
- EIA Screening and Scoping
- Statutory and non-statutory consultation
- Ecology and ornithology including Habitats Regulation Assessment & Biodiversity Net Gain
- Noise & air quality monitoring and assessment
- Water resources assessment
- Drainage/SuDS strategy and design
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Geology and ground conditions assessment
- Shadow flicker assessment
- Commercial modelling (renewables projects)
- Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works
- Support / attendance at public exhibitions
- Post-submission support and negotiation
- Planning appeal and public inquiry support
- Support in discharging planning conditions
- Construction environmental management
Download the Capability Statement PDF here.