In recent weeks we have looked at the opportunities and challenges we foresee for 2023 in the sectors we work in and how we can help you progress and be successful in your sustainability journey. We now shine a spotlight on some key expertise areas where our trusted advisors are leading the way. First up is Environmental Planning.
Also in this series
- Part 1 – Overview
- Part 2 – Offshore Renewables
- Part 3 – Onshore Renewables
- Part 4 – Corporate, Industrial and Manufacturing
- Part 5 – Property & Urban Regeneration
Identifying the most beneficial solutions for our clients and the environment
ITPEnergised is a trusted advisor providing client-focused, reliable, commercially minded, environmental and energy consulting services. We deliver first-class environmental and technical support to our clients at all stages of the planning process and for a wide range of developments. We understand our clients’ expectations, financial concerns and attitude to risk. Through the Screening, Scoping and Environmental Impact Assessment processes, we help to optimise the approach to achieving consent, with deliverable conditions and a buildable project.
We pride ourselves on providing the level of detail required to meet the needs of our clients in an accessible and technically robust manner. We have an excellent understanding of requirements for a range of consenting regimes (e.g., Town & Country planning, Section 36, marine licensing, Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects). Our industry-leading technical teams ensure we can navigate the most expedient path to a viable consented project.
We cover a range of sectors and types of development:
- Onshore and Offshore Renewable Energy and Storage
- Residential, Commercial and Urban Developments
- Industrial and Manufacturing Sites
- Oil & Gas Transition
- Road and Rail Infrastructure
- Energy (combustion) / Bio-energy
- Satellite Launch Facilities
- Quarrying and Mining Developments
Our services include:
- Feasibility constraints analysis
- EIA Screening and Scoping
- Statutory and non-statutory consultation
- Ecology and ornithology including Habitats Regulation Assessment & Biodiversity Net Gain
- Noise & air quality monitoring and assessment
- Water resources assessment
- Geology and ground conditions assessment
- Shadow flicker assessment
- Commercial modelling (renewables projects)
- Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works
- Support / attendance at public exhibitions
- Post-submission support and negotiation
- Planning appeal and public inquiry support
- Support in discharging planning conditions
- Construction environmental management
The key to success for navigating Environmental Planning is securing the services of a trusted advisor like ITPEnergised. Renewables projects, in particular, are entering a period of rapid growth with many passing the consenting phase and moving to detailed design and preparation for construction. As construction contractors come on board to discuss and optimise the finer details of the project, design changes are inevitable but what impact do these changes have on consenting? ITPEnergised is strongly positioned to guide you through the options and make recommendations on the best ones.
You can download a PDF of this article here.
For more information on our Environmental Planning services, please reach out to Associate Director, Gavin Spowage for a chat at email@example.com.