ITPEnergised has a wide range of experience in providing geology and peat support across a range of sectors, from feasibility stage through to planning and construction.
We have recently been supporting a variety of projects across the UK and Ireland within the Industrial, Renewables, Energy Transmission, Property and Space Industry sectors at planning and post-consent construction phases.
We regularly support clients during the pre-construction planning and EIA phases. This includes peat depth and condition surveys, peat stability and peat management assessments, borrow pit appraisals and wind farm carbon balance assessments.
In addition we can undertake geology, ground condition and preliminary contaminated land assessments (phase 1) and design of ground investigation.
We are also experienced in undertaking Coal Mining Risk Assessments to determine the impact of historic mining on proposed developments.
We cover a range of sectors and developments:
- Renewable Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Residential and Urban Developments
- Space Industry
Our services include:
- Renewable Energy Development feasibility assessments
- Peat Depth and Condition Surveys
- Peat Stability Assessments
- Peat management and Peatland Restoration Advice.
- Carbon balance assessments (onshore wind)
- Borrow Pit Resource Assessments
- Geology and Ground Conditions Assessments
- Coal Mining Risk Assessments
- Phase 1 (desk study) Contaminated Land Assessments
- Ground Investigation Design and Support
- Site Suitability and Input to Routing Assessments (Energy Transmission)
- EIA screening, Scoping and Reporting
Download the Geology & Peat Capability Statement PDF here.